Lucas County Family Law Attorney
Focused on Finding the Right Solution for You
If you find yourself in need of a lawyer to assist with your family-related dispute or divorce, you might not know where to turn. With so many family law firms offering representation, how do you choose the right one?
At Smith & Smith Law Office, LLC, we are confident that we can properly resolve your legal matter and help you find your way forward to a brighter future. Not only do we deliver solutions-oriented representation, but we take the time to get to know our clients so that we can tailor our service to their unique needs. At Smith & Smith Law Office, LLC, you are more than just another case number – we treat you like members of our own family. Our family lawyers in Lucas County are eager to hear your story and discuss how we can resolve the case together.
Contact us online or call (419) 842-4629 now to get started.
Cases We Handle
Since 1999, Smith & Smith Law Office, LLC has been representing people throughout Lucas County from our offices in Swanton and Maumee. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience to apply to your case.
Let us help you with your family matter involving:
- Divorce and dissolution: Let us guide you through the process of filing for divorce, negotiating a fair settlement, or litigating your divorce in court.
- Child support: Whether you are seeking support or being asked to pay it, we can protect your rights and interests.
- Child custody: We can protect your parental rights and ensure that you have adequate access to your child.
- Marital agreements: Whether you’re interested in establishing a pre-nuptial or a post-nuptial agreement, we can ensure it is fair and comprehensive.
- Spousal support and alimony: Our family lawyers in Lucas County know how to negotiate appropriate alimony awards so that you do not overpay or under-receive support.
- Collaborative law: A collaborative approach might be right for you if you and your spouse can agree on most of the terms of your divorce.
- Mediation: Before resorting to litigation, we prefer helping clients mediate their disputes amicably.
- Paternity: Smith & Smith Law Office, LLC represents both mothers and alleged fathers seeking to establish paternity.
- Adoption and guardianship: Whether you are just beginning the adoption process or looking to make an existing relationship official, we can help.
To learn more about our family law services, call us at (419) 842-4629 today.
Why Choose Smith & Smith Law Office, LLC?
Now Offering Affordable Financing
Put a Fierce Advocate On Your Side
Exclusively Practicing Family Law
Free Phone Consultations
Committed to a 24 Hour Response Time